Artwork: info graphic and designs

Robs-gif

3 Likes

I’m still working on animating this FX infographics.

Getting infographics to work in motion takes some time and I unfortunately have a limited amount of hours to spend on stuff like this on a weekly basis. Hopefully i will have something ready before mainnet launch.

Static images are, however, a lot easer to produce. I had an hour to kill so I’ve updated the flyer for the upcoming FX mainnet AMA. Feel free to share it if you like. :slight_smile:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

15 Likes

They should hire you bro

I really like your professional style. +10 respect

1 Like

Respect to all the designers. Will be here searching for inspirations often.

Also renamed thread to “Artwork: info graphic and designs”

5 Likes

I think like all forums, we should implement titles beside our usernames.

Give this Rob a title man - Graphic Designer

He was honored as an User of the month.
But Yeah there could be titles.

I like this idea, I’ll start a thread later and assign custom titles if someone has stats over certain limits here on the forum.

Also, @rob, I haven’t asked you if you wish to have a title, I’ve assigned the “Graphic Designer” title to you, is that alright or would you like something different?

4 Likes

Thank you for the title. I think titles can be great in forums like this. It makes it easier for new community members to see who is contributing with what.

For myself I would prefer the title “Brand Designer” since that is a more precise definition on the type of work I do.

Just leaving this here @rob (walking away while whistling).

4 Likes

Looks great @Superbit123 ! I’ll give it an overhaul.

Would it be possible to give it a headline? I think that would make it easier for people to understand. For example: “The PUNDIX eco-system”?

2 Likes

“The Pundix / Function(x) ecosystem” since there are not only pundix achievements

2 Likes

Actually this is all PundiX. The fx ecosystem we have is different, such as the one we made via the last info graphic that Rob made.

So something PundiX ecosystem is more fitting.

CC @rob

1 Like

ces innovation award for example is bob phones from fx ecosystem

1 Like

True, its just one or two things, but dominantly it’s mostly Pundi X. Maybe this part you mentioned can be taken out.

1 Like

nah i think you can let it in… if they google it then they see a clear link to pundix labs

1 Like

Thank you. Can’t wait.

By the way i have many more like these.

-merchants collect
-XPOS utilities
-Open platform
-Bob smartphone
-XPOS country distribution
-fx ecosystem
-what is fx, how it works
-how to telegram gifting via XWallet
-and I forget the rest now.

Which ever one you fancy I can forward here, or all at once.

1 Like

Awesome @Superbit123 ! I would love to see more at once. That will make it easier for me to design somekind of visual system.

5 Likes

Very nice! Can you please send them in some kind of editable format so I don’t have to retype all the text? Thanx!