Advertisements Proposal

1. Number of $FX requested (incubator fund) : 200,000 FX

2. Proposal belongs to which segments: Consumer. Advertisements on Twitter. Inspired from @DavidK suggestion to a similar post.

1. Incubator fund distribution timeframe and milestones:

25% (50,000 fx) : Function X Mainnet Stage 2 launch Advertisement

25% (50,000 fx) : Advertising Genesis Fund to attract Developers for DApps development.

50% (100,000 fx) : Function X Mainnet Stage 3 launch Advertisement

1. Description of the proposal, including the name of the proposal, mechanics of the proposal, benefits to the Function X ecosystem, team introduction, etc.

Promote tweets from Official Function X Twitter on each events listed above. Increase Function X Social Media Presence and attracting new investors and to attract Developers to develop DApps on FX network. The advertisements has to be run from Official Function X Twitter page for legitimacy.

1. Reasons the project should be selected and supported and competitive analysis:

Advertising Function X to Twitter Crypto space and make our presence known. Get big players in crypto to notice Function X. At this time there is no Social media presence of Function X. Very few people know about Function X even few Pundi X holders know about FX. See example below of Solana advertisement.
c2f8c4fe1134f5af1991ea5fd8d87760bdb5230e_2_314x500

1. Attachments, such as GitHub link, product prototype, video, planning, blueprint, twitter etc.

Official FX Twitter: https://twitter.com/functionx_io

1. Any extra information that might help the community to understand the proposal better

Increase Function X Social Media Presence and attracting new investors and to attract Developers to develop DApps on FX network.

NOTE: These advertisements has to be run by Function X team. Just putting it in a Proposal form to allocate funds from Genesis Funds and giving suggestions on how to run it. Community can also pool in some funds.
@zaccheah @BlueStitch What you think about this?

Do not delete this part
Disclaimer: This poll is just a tool to get the sentiment around this proposal and it will NOT affect on-chain voting in any way. If your proposal is getting a good sentiment around the community, it might signal that the proposal is good to go to the next phase, otherwise, some modifications might be necessary.

• YES
  • NO
0 voters
2 Likes

Just one question: who would use the 200.000 fx. Pundi labs themselves?

Yes. Function X team. Pundi X is parent company. Tweets will be promoted from Official Function X Twitter page.

1 Like

I think that 200K is still not enough, atleast 500K spread throughout different platforms would do! Nevertheless I voted yes!

1 Like

Team can adjust it if more funds are needed.

I hope the team sees that this is what we all want and have been asking for. We want THEM to take the lead on marketing and we want THEM to hire someone to run the marketing because they have the knowledge, experience and the talent to put together ad campaigns. A lot of us loyal investors don’t work in the tech field so we don’t have the skills to build ads so it just wouldn’t look as professional and truth be told, it means more coming from the actual company. If you look at the main FunctionX chat these past 2 days, people are at their wits end about the lack of marketing and its just a bunch of arguing with no useful information for new users. Imagine a new user joining the telegram group and watching how dysfunctional the group is, I’d leave in a second because even the people within the group don’t have faith in the direction of the company no more. I’m going to sum this up by hoping the company sees this and we, as your loyal investors, we need this. Honestly, if we do this and it doesn’t have the desired effect, we’d still be with you because we can see that you’re listening and you’re trying so we wouldn’t harp on this anymore. We don’t want to tell you how to run your business, but when you guys don’t listen to us on the basics, like marketing which is business 101, then that’s when you lose us.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. And it has my big YES vote from me.

But one little remark: does the fx team have no money of their own to do this.

And also completely agree with what JL23 mentions!
Time to ACT!!!

They have funds. I think most are now used for developing FX mainnet and DeX

1 Like

Yup, they have the funds, especially with all the delegating rewards, it’s just about allocating the money. That’s all this needs really, hire someone and then they can forget about it because the marketing manager would deal with it all.

1 Like

Well said my friend. Bang on. I’ve got over six figures in this project and have been here for ages but starting to feel that I’m better placed elsewhere. I’m very loyal, and If I feel like this can imagine most others are too.

I am holding long term. This can go big.

1 Like