Update on the Daily Sign-in Reward

We completed the upgrade of the Daily Sign-in module in XWallet and it resumed online beginning 12:00:00 GMT+8 on 28th May, 2021. The type of daily sign-in award will still be in NPXS. Once the participants meet the minimum level, they will be able to withdraw the giveaway tokens that they have accumulated. When withdrawn to the user’s virtual wallet, the NPXS giveaway tokens will be automatically converted into PUNDIX at a 1000:1 ratio.

The daily sign-in activity will end at 23:59:59 GMT+8 on 30th June, 2021. On 1st September, 2021, we will retire and remove the Extra page from the XWallet app. Please make sure to withdraw your Daily Sign-in Reward tokens before 31st August, 2021.

For details, visit Notice of the Daily Sign-in activity on Extra page in XWallet – Pundi X Official

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing. Was unaware until now!

2 Likes

whats about the fact that the minimum withrawal amount is not met? then you cant withdraw?

for me its irrelevant like that 30$ in eth and btc and it was free anyway… but i think if you just remove it without the possibility to withdraw then you could produce a shitstorm with it… maybe its somewhat possible to directly move the coins into the x wallet automatically? so no one would be fudding after that…

3 Likes

This is a good point.

1 Like

Where do the daily sign in tokens show in the FX wallet?

not in fxwallet but in the xwallet!

Thank you!

You sure

@Snorklepuss1 It seems you’re missing the Extra tab, could you try to swipe through the Scan/Wallet/Chat options to see if the missing tab is just out of view. If this doesn’t work, please uninstall XWallet and install it from the App Store.

1 Like

Mine is around $30 too, but a few weeks ago was over a $100, so potentially we could, collectively, be losing a large amount of crypto.

I’m happy to see it pooled for other purposes, but just to lose it after all this time is, I feel, negligent on the part of Pundi.

1 Like

I would like to see the total daily sign-in pool wich will expire (npxs as well as btc and eth) to be donated to El Salvador if possible.
Maybe devided to upcomming xpos owners.

Edit: maybe add a “donate” button next to the withdraw option, so the btc, eth and npxs will be send to a wallet adres for donations.

2 Likes

I think all daily rewards should be credited to all participants that put their time and effort in to transact daily. Even if they didn’t meet minimums. I was almost to 15,000 old npxs tokens and then, the rug got pulled. Seems really suspect that most didn’t meet the threshold. :thinking: