Zac: Proposal for a Pundi X Reward token

Will PR token be listed at the exchange?

No I think not, you have to look at the PR token as a loyalty point for the staking that you do.

Do investors stake for unpriced points?

Unpriced points that still hold a value which is not necessarily monetary.

1 Like

Will you please make official announcement?

While Pundi X have yet to make any official announcement on the Pundi X reward token launch, you should REDEEM your PUNDIX tokens if you have staked them in your FX Wallet. You are already not earning any FX rewards by keeping them in stake anyway.

PUNDIX tokens that stay staked in your FX Wallet are NOT included in the daily snapshot as described in Request for Comment: Pundi X Reward Token (Project name ‘PR’) | by Zac Cheah | Pundi X | Medium . They need to be in ETH wallets with which you are in control of the private keys.

Daily snapshots would have started from 21 June 2021 and lasting for 30 days. The average PUNDIX holdings are then used to determine the number of Pundi X reward tokens you can claim.

3 Likes

and where do I have to bet the pundix to get pR

1 Like

Leave it on your FX wallet

1 Like

How about PUNDI X on a wallet other than FX Wallet?

They need to be in wallet/s with which you own the privates keys to.

1 Like

Hi guys and girls, good news! :sunglasses: This proposal is going ahead, expect official channels ann in the couple weeks (after we launch #FXCore).

If you have not gone through details, here’s the Request for Proposal. $PUNDIX and $NPXSXEM holders should read it.

12 Likes

PR token calculation period is not from 6/21, but from the date the PR token suggestion was decided.

This answers my question on Twitter… Ty

1 Like

I think that we should add paid surveys apps from most of the major research companies. Look at XYO. I do 3 surveys a day and at current value of the tokens, I earn over $100USD DAILY. Doesn’t have to be that much but our PR coins could be the payment while those companies get their research.

1 Like

Catching up belatedly on this @PundiXApple , I’m interested to hear about your ideas on carbon sequestration and environmental sustainability credits.

1 Like

Absolutely huge opportunity Zac and thanks for responding.

Carbon markets will become one of the most heavily traded commodities (in terms of liquidity and total $ value) globally as the world moves to net zero carbon emissions targets.

Buyers of these carbon credits will need confidence and certainty that the credits they are trading in are tied to a verifiable sustainability initiative (e.g a changed farming practice that lowers emissions) and not a dodgy claim by a suspect carbon credit provider that can’t back up their claim.

There will be hundreds of separate carbon markets that are all trading on different exchanges in different geographies with different rules and it will become one of the most confusing financial environments we see.

Enter blockchain tools. Enter cross chain/cross carbon tokens. Enter PundiX and FxCore. A great way to grow worldwide adoption of our solutions and cryptocurrency would be to tie our projects to the carbon markets.

We could make a huge difference in this space and would be great to explore it further.

Suggest it would be worthwhile getting a carbon channel together on here so that we can attract some community members to participate in a discussion.

I’d love to get a paper together and share here if I can find the time.

3 Likes

Question

• in which platform can a normal person buy such carbon units ? What is the volume and is it exchangeable like equities from one platform to another
  • do they have ticker like TSLA and how do they fetch a globally accepted price ?

@PundiXApple lets spin a separate thread and start the first post with a summary of ur posts.

2 Likes

Let me get some material together and will share it back.

A separate channel woukd be great.

Nice use case idea. :+1:

Great project thank you