Fxcore smart contracts

We must give the possibility to develop smart contracts on the fxcore network as soon as possible.

1 Like

This is a really good topic. I hope we get some info on approximate timeline on it.

I remember that it was announced that EVM proposal would be up for voting around december (on a youtube video). Don’t yet know what happened. Was it voted internally?

Coding does take time but I hope this thread gives us an approximate timeline for dex, evm, smart contracts and more.

1 Like

There are currently only 2 ways to run smart contracts over FunctionX :

• CosmWASM, which is not ready for production yet,
  • EVM(os), which is still in testing phase over FunctionX testnet.

Even EVMos, which is an external project, was supposed to be ready : however, it is currently undergoing heavy testing due to too optimistic expectations : Evmos Looks to Get Back on Track After Failed Launch

So, for now, let’s be wise and wait until all elements are ready.

In my opinion, we should focus on decentralized PundiX payments use case going over FX-to-USD mechanism for merchants. This would strengthen PundiX use case along with FunctionX use case.

Looks like we’ll need to have more info from the team towards that.

VR/ FrenchXCore

3 Likes

EVM coming soon could also mean eth smart contract ability will come with

1 Like

This explains a lot as to what is happening with regards to EVM. Now, I can tune my expectations vs reality.

Thanks

Man, you so good explaining on the forum. My personal best. Reason why I delegated to you.

1 Like

Something like pancakeswap will be nice

@Rohit Can you please reply to the message I sent you or reply to this post