A new era begins as Pundi X Chain goes live.
While the chain is launched, we are just past the halfway mark and we’re ahead of schedule in accomplishing these Pre-Launch and Launch milestones:
- Set up of Pundi X Chain initial validators
- Activation of its genesis block and successfully launched Pundi X Chain
- Set up of inter-blockchain communication between f(x)Core and Pundi X Chain.
- Upgraded f(x)Wallet app
- Activated PUNDIX token ERC-20 <-> Function X full cross-chain functionality
- Added Pundi X Chain module, supporting Pundi X token delegation, un-delegation, and reward transfer.
- Added FX Explorer’s support for Pundi X Chain transactions
- governance voting is activated (for governance voting stuff please read on).
- First governance voting active with the BSC cross-chain proposal for f(x)Core so that Pundi X Chain can link up with BSC
- Right now although users are able to delegate $PUNDIX tokens into Pundi X Chain to secure the network but we encourage users to wait until an official guideline article. We aim to publish before 2:00 pm GMT+8 on 14th October. If you want to delegate, please note that it will take 21 days to unlock your un-delegated Pundi X tokens. This is the same as FX Core.
- Please DO NOT perform cross-chain into BSC, Polygon or TRON yet, they are unstable.
- The APY on display is INCORRECT as there is no price available to indicate the value of the PURSE token.
Some works to do during the post launch period.
- BSC cross-chain governance voting takes 14 days, once and if approved, we will activate BSC cross-chain functionality. FX delegators can vote the proposal at Function X Explorer
- Activate PURSE token BSC <-> Function X full cross-chain functionality
- Develop and test DeXPOS module
The launch of the Pundi X Chain is a significant milestone in the evolution of our vision for a decentralized ecosystem. In a supporter’s words “#PundiX has evolved from a sleek Point-of-Sales project in 2017 to a dedicated payment blockchain ecosystem in 2021.”