How's this idea: FX supports a Group Buy feature -- buy 1 BTC with only 10 USDT!item #6 in the public monday board

If you want to buy 1 BTC or 1 ETH, but only with 10 USDT. I believe many people also want to have such an idea using a small amount of USDT to buy very high-value BTC or ETH.

So how to realize this idea, why not to deploy a group purchase contract on Function X, and everyone pays to this contract together. When the funds in the contract reach 1 BTC, Swap will be triggered and the exchange will be automatically exchanged on the chain. 1 BTC and draw an address through a random algorithm to reward the BTC for group purchase to this address. Addresses that have not received BTC rewards will also receive some airdrops, such as: FX, PURSE, PUNDIX or new currencies. Everyone will be rewarded for participating in group purchases.

2 Likes

I don’t understand the point doing it this way, But it would be more interesting to me if the 1 BTC brought went into a luquidity pool that earns FX an everyone that brought in on the btc get’s a Monthly return of the FX; and the contracts of each BTC group buy holds for a 5 year contract in which everyone whom brought in get there % of BTC back in USDT in 5 years, also would make the miminum about 100 to 1000 or the returns would not be worth the efforts in my opinion

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

wont make that a feature of fx… but it can be an idea for a lottery dapp once fx core is opened…

Yeah, lottery Dapp is a good idea. We hope that there will be more fun Dapps to show the convenience brought by the powerful cross-chain function of f(x)Core. And hope that more scenes like Defi and Gamefi will be open, so that Function X will prosper after it supports more application scenes.

Great idea! Try your luck

this is item #6 in the public monday board

Wow…Thanks