Openseafx - what is it? Help!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No real contact or address, it’s 100% spam. Run away, and don’t send them anything.
I’ve seen hundreds of similar fake ones.
You won’t find any information about it online, because they’re rotating the name and website every month once enough people get scammed, and nobody can do anything about it.

It’s just the name, they can use somebody’s else’s name. Every financial/trading company in the UK needs to register with FCA (Financial Services Authority) to be regulated and they’re not there (you can also contact FCA and confirm their status or report them there as a fraud). Their website/domain has been created 2 months ago, and servers points somewhere in Hong Kong (not UK).

I hope you’re honest as you say. Otherwise if you come here to promote them here, you’ll get yourself banned.

1 Like

I would like to hear your story

Sorry to hear that. You can move the conversation to Forex Scam Warnings and Traders Court | Forex Peace Army - Your Forex Trading Forum, they’ve forum dedicated for it and own FPA Court system (try to File a Case) especially for that kind of thing. This forum is for FunctionX blockchain.