[Preview] FX Decentralized Exchange (Alpha Ver Now Available)

It would be nice to implement a filter for “trading history”.
For comfort.
Pair/type/status.
And wants to see more informative sections “open positions” “trading history”

2 Likes

Hi, @11110 , Thanks for raising this “User History” issue! Actually there were heated discussions among us internally.
As a decentralised exchange. We do not want to store any user informations, including “trading history”. However, there’s an active demand for user to check their trading history, It’s very natural.
It is possible to do this, but it’s very costy. We are aware of this and working on to improve this feature, please keep looking at the following updates! Happy trading!

4 Likes

There is “24H Change”
But there is no “24 High” / “24 low” / “Vol (usdt)”.
I would like to see. Conveniently.

1 Like

Nice stuff bro, you on fire :fire: :muscle:

1 Like

Hi! for 24H data, you may click “1D”. Under time interval where H indicates “High within the time period” and L stands for Low. for volume you may refer to the pillar below:)

1 Like

I didn’t notice.
I think that users are used to this format:
Screenshot_10
It’s comfortable.

4 Likes

Kudos to the staffs working very hard!

Updated on Feb 11

FX Variable Alpha Program will end by 18:30, Feb 11 (Singapore time). We are much appreciated for your participation :laughing:

Starting from 18:30, Feb 11(Singapore time), anyone interested can access and trade on FX Variable Alpha. For details on this, as well as for information about the winner announcement and the next stage, please visit f(x)Variable Public Alpha Program Now Available - #73 by Blanko

3 Likes

Is there ongoing maintenance? Been stuck in this screen after scanning QRCode for the last 2 days. Tried different browsers and clearing cache as well.

1 Like

Yes to time problem with Wallet Connect. Team work on it

1 Like

[ UPDATE FEB 16 ] WalletConnect Issue Fixed

The WalletConnect issue has been fixed. Scanning the QR code with f(x)Wallet Beta to connect to Variable Alpha is available now.

1 Like

This issue now has been fixed. The connecting works again. You could have a try now :grinning:

1 Like

I tried it and it can connect successfully

When will it be my time to exchange the US security

Thank you @Chloechloe it’s working for me now

1 Like