Dear Function X members and XPOS merchants,
From now to July 31st, XChange and XScan are now open for public testing We need your constructive feedback to make the product better before the official launch. We’ve also allocated 500 XCards to the qualified participants as rewards.
XChange: Registered XPOS merchants. If not register, fill out the form here.
XScan: Anyone who has a laptop
XChange Beta 1.0 is only available for Pundi XPOS owners and is required to be used with f(x)Wallet.
- Register here to receive beta module on your XPOS.
- Download f(x)Wallet (iOS & Android) from here to your mobile device and create a new wallet.
- Link your f(x)Wallet to XPOS
A powerful dashboard for merchants to add addresses and monitor their on-chain transactions as well as assets across multiple blockchain networks.
Make sure you get some test tokens. Here are the links to get them:
- BSC-Faucet：Binance Smart Chain: Faucet
- Polygon-Faucet: https://mumbaifaucet.com/
- Avalanche-Faucet: https://faucet.avax.network/
- Ethereum-kovan-Faucet: kovan-testnet/faucet - Gitter
If you have difficulty getting test coins, please fill in the form here.
a. Invite friends to participate in the testing, take videos, share on social media, and tag both Function X and Pundi X official social media handles.
b. Make transactions via XChange video and share on social media
4 XCards each for the selected candidates. The video has to be original and created by the participants.
Task 1: Promote and educate
- Action: Produce XScan education videos and share on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Tiktok, tag Pundi X, DevXBlockchain, Function X official account
- Reward: 10 XCards, pick 5 best winners.
Task 2: Bug Hunter
- Action: Find significant bugs or security vulnerabilities and file the report here.
- Reward: 10 XCards each for selected winners
Task 3: Constructive feedback
- Action: Provide constructive feedback that can improve users’ experience and file the feedback here.
- Reward: 10 XCards each for selected winners.
You don’t need to complete all tasks to earn the rewards. For each task completed, corresponding rewards will be given.
If you have more questions, check out the FAQ or ask questions below
Enjoy the testing!